Seasons Greetings

For everything not directly related to learning Mando'a.
Tracyn Ordo
Verd

Seasons Greetings

Unread post by Tracyn Ordo » 25 Dec 2011 05:03

Merry Christmas to all my fellow vode. I hope you all have a great day with friends/family.

Oya!
Par Ijaat
Par Kote
Par Aliit
Bal par Mand'alor!

Raeth
Verd

Re: Seasons Greetings

Unread post by Raeth » 25 Dec 2013 15:13

Felicitous holiday greetings, ner vod'e! I wish you all the best and merriest of times with you and yours!

Also, though our 'aliit' here may yet be small, I want to extend my heartfelt thanks for being part of the Mando'a community with me!

Oya!
Part father, part artist, part perpetual student, part gamer, part Japan-o-phile, part contrarian, part instigator, part anthropologist, part blacksmith, part costumer, part food lover, part writer, part adventurer, part eccentric...
AN MANDO'AD!

Vlet Hansen
Verd

Unread post by Vlet Hansen » 25 Dec 2013 16:26

Happy Yule!
Shi adate kotep luubid...

sejemaset
Verd

Unread post by sejemaset » 25 Dec 2013 19:45

Merry Christmas, Happy Haunakah, Blessed Yule, and every other one that I can't think off the top of my had. And most importantly, I threw together a Mando'a Life-day word (Oya'tuur) so: Briikase Oya'tuur!

Raeth
Verd

Unread post by Raeth » 25 Dec 2013 23:31

sejemaset wrote:Merry Christmas, Happy Haunakah, Blessed Yule, and every other one that I can't think off the top of my had. And most importantly, I threw together a Mando'a Life-day word (Oya'tuur) so: Briikase Oya'tuur!
I like it! :thumbup:

Briikase Oya'tuur, ner vod'e!

Easier to say than my own, Happy New Hallow-Hanna-Kwanzaa-kuh Thanks-mas Eve!
Part father, part artist, part perpetual student, part gamer, part Japan-o-phile, part contrarian, part instigator, part anthropologist, part blacksmith, part costumer, part food lover, part writer, part adventurer, part eccentric...
AN MANDO'AD!