Making a song

For everything not directly related to learning Mando'a.

Making a song

Unread postby Ner Jate'kara » 08 Oct 2017 06:23

So I am not such a gifted writer, |:( so it would take me forever to attempt to come up with lyrics
so basically im asking anyone who is good with that to assist me, it is a short song about the battle on Notron and where the Taungs are making a final stand in Great Zhell, the city, and losing, but then the volcano erupts, i already made a song just need lyrics for it, to make it easier on you and me, having them be in English would help so i can translate it in a way to fit the song i already made, which is why i didnt put this in translations. I kind of want to make it longer because its so short but depending on how much you write i will decide, if you write a lot of jate'kebise then i will make it longer.
If you do help me, make sure you know the history and the situation the Taungs where in B)

https://soundcloud.com/user-801665654/b ... -zhell-wip

Some say thins is good without lyrics, what do you think

Edit being more clear the whole song is about the losing part, the eruption isnt until the last second
Shi ner jate'kara
Shi ner jate'kara
Just my luck
Ner Jate'kara
Verd

Re: Making a song

Unread postby Aarlaya » 08 Oct 2017 19:30

I'll see if I can do anything, but it may take a while. You can find a sample of my writing over in the Mythology thread on the Culture board.
may my mind stroll about hungry and fearless and thirsty and supple~ e e cummings
Aarlaya
Verd

Re: Making a song

Unread postby Ner Jate'kara » 09 Oct 2017 04:25

Great, i am cool with waiting anyway i have lots of things im busy with
Shi ner jate'kara
Shi ner jate'kara
Just my luck
Ner Jate'kara
Verd

Return to Off Topic