Welcome to Learn Mando'a! (Post Here to Introduce Yourself)

Introduce Yourself. If you are new, you must post in here before posting anywhere else.
Vlet Hansen
Verd

Re: Welcome to Learn Mando'a! (Post Here to Introduce Yourself)

Unread post by Vlet Hansen » 01 Jan 2021 09:16

I like to simplify to "ibic yust", don't forget Mando'a likes getting rid of unneeded words
Shi adate kotep luubid...

ceraryc
Verd

Unread post by ceraryc » 01 Jan 2021 18:51

Su'cuy burc'ye! I'm so excited to join here, I am slowly teaching myself mando'a and having a blast!

I only really discovered Mandalorian culture recently - after watching the show, of course, like plenty others lately I'm sure - and it's like it just clicked. I vividly remember that I learned the word 'mandokar' about four months ago, and just felt: oh, *hell yes*, this is me. It's amazing how closely Mando culture and the resol'nare fits with what my values have already been for years, without quite realizing it - so i'm having a whole lot of fun diving into it!

I'm looking forward to learning from people much more knowledgeable than me and getting to grips what we have of this language, and to hopefully getting to know a few of you fellow mando'ade too :)

Oya!!

LondaGloss393
Verd

wireless camera jammer

Unread post by LondaGloss393 » 14 Jan 2021 09:09

"The [b][url=http://www.jammerfromchina.com/categori ... o_Jammers/]wireless camera jammer[/url][/b], as its name indicates, is mainly used to block the frequency of a camera recorder. The coverage of a wireless camera jammer we offered by now can be up to 20 meters in radius which is broad enough to cover the average area you want to keep private.

you can look at jammerfromchina, and i believe you can find a good one."

LondaGloss393
Verd

4g phone jammer

Unread post by LondaGloss393 » 14 Jan 2021 09:09

Do you want to buy some 4g phone jammer at jammerfromchina?but before that, I can give some useful advises, you can contact me to know more information now.
WIFI jammer is a perfect device for all those areas that require quietness and seriousness to help remained undisturbed and confidential.Please contact us soon at www.jammerfromchina.com.

Vlet Hansen
Verd

Unread post by Vlet Hansen » 15 Jan 2021 03:37

Yaaaay spambots, haven't seen those in a while

tornado_fyre
Verd

Unread post by tornado_fyre » 17 Jan 2021 06:32

Hello!

I'm here cause a bunch of friends and I are learning Mando'a and have our own "clan". We're all pretty casual though. Some of us have been long time fans of the whole universe and some haven't even finished The Mandalorian.

I really can't wait to get more involved here though!

Vlet Hansen
Verd

Unread post by Vlet Hansen » 17 Jan 2021 18:40

olarom!

always21
Verd

Unread post by always21 » 19 Jan 2021 12:28

Hi there. Hope I am in the right place here....
I am from Northern Germany, so please excuse my english. My school days (with english lessons) are a long time ago and I'm learning english now again by watching movies in original language- english.
This forum doesn't offer german, or I didn't find it yet. Hope, in Mando'a it will work better ;-)
But remember, I have to translate much between english, german and mando'a. Means: to understand you, i will have the need to translate your words in german sometimes (to be certain of the content) and then try to make my way to mando'a. Should be easier from the english side, because an english native speaker invented it and its closer to english than to german. Sounds difficult, but I'll try.

I've just had my 50. birthday now (oh my god, I'm growing old, but don't feel so), have two children (19 and 15) and on my way to get divorced of my husband. For the first time in my life I saw the "Star Wars" movies in Dec.2019, which brought me to the theme, and now I am actually a great fan of "the mandalorian" since the first time I saw him on 22.03.2020 (when Disney+ started in Germany), which brought me to search after everything around this. So I found this place. Still learning about star wars and all around it, but the Mandalorian took my heart. It would be nice to learn the language (and no one else around understands you, ha!), though I've heard, it is incomplete.

Certainly I'm not the only one who came here for this cause. Are you discussing this series? Try to figure out, if he gives a good picture of the Mandalorians?

Will have a look around, see you....

Vlet Hansen
Verd

Unread post by Vlet Hansen » 23 Jan 2021 23:40

I'd say the show does a decent job of presenting Mandalorian culture, as far as Disney can at least. Yes, the language is sadly missing some important things, but we don't let that stop us. Welcome!

BeskarRoze
Verd

Unread post by BeskarRoze » 28 Jan 2021 20:17

Su'cuy! Ner gai Roze.

I was sucked into the Star Wars fandom through The Mandalorian a few months ago and I fell in love with Mando culture. Conlangs and learning new languages in general have always interested me, though despite this all I can really speak is English haha

My goal is to become fluent in Mando'a, and have nice conversations with fellow Star Wars fans along the way ^^

Hopper_67
Verd

Unread post by Hopper_67 » 28 Jan 2021 23:19

Su'cuy!

Hi everyone! My best friend decided to stay into the Star Wars fandom and now I'm completely obsessed! I've especially become fascinated with Mandalorian culture and was elated to find out they had their own language. So, here I am and I'm excited to learn more!

Narwhal
Verd

Unread post by Narwhal » 28 Jan 2021 23:20

Su'cuy!

I'm Narwhal, I've been on quite a bit of a star wars kick recently and I have been picking up some Mando'a here and there so I decided to actually try and learn it! I've tried to learn a few languages here and there but none of them have quite stick like just the few words I've already picked up, so I'm looking forward to it.

I decided to pick this up with my best friend, we became fascinated with the culture together and said "might as well" so now we're here :)

Vlet Hansen
Verd

Unread post by Vlet Hansen » 29 Jan 2021 04:12

Olarom an, you're in the right place!

Mirshko
Verd

Unread post by Mirshko » 04 Feb 2021 15:17

su'cuy! My name is Mirshko. I wanted to learn about mandalorians because of the series on Disney+. I am don't know very much mando'a, but hopefully that will change.
Ret'!

Vlet Hansen
Verd

Unread post by Vlet Hansen » 06 Feb 2021 18:59

Olarom, Mirshko! You'll pick it up faster than you expect, don't worry!

ca'tra
Verd

Unread post by ca'tra » 12 Feb 2021 04:24

Su'cuy gar, ner vode! I only discovered Mando'a a few months ago and finally worked up the courage to join the forum. Grateful for your site! Hoping to learn from folks here and contribute to the forum, if I can. Oya!

Vlet Hansen
Verd

Unread post by Vlet Hansen » 12 Feb 2021 04:43

Olarom!

ca'tra
Verd

Unread post by ca'tra » 12 Feb 2021 05:32

Vor entye, Viet, I recognize your name and avatar, having read some of your previous posts. An honor to meet you!
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

OblateMedic77
Verd

Unread post by OblateMedic77 » 28 Feb 2021 08:15

Howdy. I'm Matt aka "Tyralon Sandreen". Hope to become more versed in yet another language lol.

ca'tra
Verd

Unread post by ca'tra » 01 Mar 2021 20:29

Olarom Matt, jate urcir gar! I'm new here myself, there's a lot to explore. :mrgreen:
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.