General Status

Read here first for rules, and keep an eye out for announcements.
Adi'karta
Admin

General Status

Unread post by Adi'karta » 07 Jun 2012 16:19

I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately; real-life keeps getting in the way of my plans. I've recently gotten into 40+ hour weeks of web development professionally, and as a result I haven't had much time to do other things like maintain or update this site.

Nonetheless, taking some user feedback into account, and a bit of new UI inspiration from around the web, I've begun very slowly preparing an update for both Mandoa.Org, and my personal website. The forum won't be changing (or if it does, not by much), but the translator will be updated with new AJAX features and usability considerations. Additionally, I plan to make the translator fully mobile-friendly with a "responsive" layout (so I won't have to maintain a separate mobile version of the website; instead it will just shape-shift to work with mobile), and I will make the translator easier and more intuitive to use, especially on mobile devices. It will become a bit more "app-like" when viewed on small screens, and I will do my best to make it touch-input-friendly.

If anyone has any ideas, comments, questions, concerns, etc. please feel free to PM me with them, and I will address them directly.
Mandoa.Org - Bringing together the Mando'a Community.